In order to maintain safety for all during the current pandemic, we have adopted a number of changes to ensure we maintain safety for all patients and staff. As COVID-19 is an evolving situation, we will be updating our protocols appropriately.
- Reduced volume of patients physically present in the clinic as we will be offering virtual assessments where possible/desired
- Sneeze guards at all reception desks
- Physical distancing decals in clinic to encourage physical distancing practices in clinic
- Staff wearing PPE consisting of masks and/or shields
- Staff daily temperature and symptoms checked prior to starting
Before your Appointment
- You will be screened 24 hours prior to your appointment to ensure you are healthy.
- If you are unwell, we are happy to reschedule you for when you are feeling better.
During your appointment
- Please arrive close to your appointment time. If you are very early kindly wait in your car.
- If you require a caregiver, we kindly ask you to restrict this to one person.
- When entering the building, please wear a mask and sanitize your hands at the hand sanitizing station at the entrance.
After your appointment
- Appointments have been scheduled to ensure enough time between each patient and the next to ensure the room is thoroughly cleaned, as usual.
Skin Care and/or Purchases
- Curbside & delivery options available
If you have questions, please feel free to contact us.