If you find yourself living a healthy lifestyle consisting of exercise and a nutritious diet but still cannot eliminate stubborn areas of fatty tissue, Evolve body contouring could be the solution you have been looking for.
Evolve can help with goals of reduced-fat, increased strength, and enhanced muscle tone in addition to skin tightening in localized areas. Ideal candidates are looking for treatment in specific areas and lead healthy lifestyles with a goal-oriented diet.
How Does Evolve Body Contouring Work?
Evolve body contouring utilizes three cutting edge technologies. Each technology focuses and targets a specific body concern using RF (radiofrequency) and electromagnetic energies for remodeling your skin, treating cellulite, reducing fat, and improving your muscle tone.
- Evolve Tite is designed to tighten any lax skin through heat that is generated by radiofrequency energy. This treatment promotes an increase of collagen that results in smoother and tighter skin. Multiple areas of the body can be targeted with this treatment in a single session.
- Evolve Trim works to reduce the appearance of dimpled skin caused by cellulite. It can be used on multiple areas of the body in a single session.
- Evolve Tone utilizes electromagnetic energy to induce muscle contractions in the legs, buttocks, abs, and arms. These muscle contractions produce a visible tone and definition in the areas treated.
Reasons to Try Evolve Body Contouring
There are several reasons to consider Evolve including:
- Targeted fat reduction
- Evolve works to reduce areas of fat in regions that are often difficult to reduce even with an active lifestyle and healthy diet. These regions can include:
- Bra fat
- Hips/Love Handles
- Skin tightening
- Common areas treated include:
- Cellulite reduction
- Although a very challenging condition to resolve, Evolve can help reduce cellulite to an extent and often is used in combination with other modalities
- Muscle toning
- Evolve can be used to improve muscle tone and strength. The following areas are commonly requested:
If you are interested in learning more about body contouring treatment please connect with us at (905) 524-1712 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a consultation or appointment.
Share this Article